You are not allowed to perform this action
How to add the remote github origin to Rstudio package project
- Create new project (New Directory > R Package > name the package) and click also “Create git repository”
- This will build the package skeleton in appropriate subfolders (man, R)
- Now you need to create remote origin: open shell, and type:
git remote add origin https://github.com/USERNAME/PACKAGE.git
(this will add the origin to the RStudio options - Tools > Project options > Git/SVN)
- Choose what to commit (e.g. everything:)
git add .
- Make the initial commit:
git commit -m "initial commit"
- Establish this repository in GitHub
- Push the commit:
git push -u origin master
private/add_origin.txt · Last modified: 2015/02/04 14:00 (external edit)